WB Mason Co., Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at WB Mason Co., Inc.
- Requisition ID
- Position Type
- Full Time
- Shift Type
- First Shift
- Sales - Account Management/Business
Visits new and existing customers to present W.B. Mason Company, Inc.’s catalog, flyers and range of products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain outstanding working relationship with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Compile list of prospective customers for use as sales leads
- Travel, by car and/or walking, throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to develop clientele
- Distribute product catalog and flyers to current and prospective clients
- Display or demonstrate merchandise to develop customers’ product knowledge
- Expand vertical markets through margin management and customer exposure to all categories of sale
- Quote pricing and provided contracted pricing as necessary
- Investigates and resolves customer issues
- Develop and maintain working relationship with Customer Service Representative and driver
- Attends weekly Branch Sales Meetings
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Outstanding communication skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to converse, read & write in English
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, speak and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.