Veolia North America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Chemical Delivery Technician
at Veolia North America
Veolia Water Technologies Dayton is a full-service industrial water management company with a focus on a cost effective blend of service, chemistry and equipment technologies. With our balanced process management approach to water-related issues, we are able to create and implement innovative, sustainable, custom water solutions that reduce the overall cost of operation and compliance. Veolia Water Technologies, an industry leader in providing water and wastewater solutions to industrial and municipal customers. Veolia Water Technologies is a Veolia company. Veolia provides water services through public-private partnerships and industrial outsourcing agreements and is comprised of the top water professionals in every corner of the globe. Our parent company, Veolia Environnement (VE), is a world leader in environmental services. VE is based in France and is comprised of four business segments that serve the environmental needs of customers globally: Veolia Water, Veolia Environmental Services, and Veolia Energy.
Veolia is seeking a Chemical Delivery Technician to make deliveries. The Chemical Delivery Technician will be responsible for operating light to medium duty trucks for the transportation, safe handling and delivery of oilfield & industrial chemicals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load chemical truck with fork truck
- On-time daily trips to specified locations
- Accurately complete chemical delivery requests with specific well sites, tanks and qualities provided for each delivery performed.
- Accurately read tank levels and record the delivered quantities
- Record warehouse inventory
- Operate various pumps with hoses, risers and valves
- Profession communication with management and customers
- Complete inspection reports (pre-job hazard assessment forms, per-trip inspection logs & en route log books)
- Make certain that routine maintenance of pumps is completed and inspections of hoses
- Regular vehicle maintenance and housekeeping
- Commitment to safety, environmental and industrial hygiene practices
- Exceptional safety performance and consistent environmental compliance
- Capable of pumping batch treatments into separation equipment and down hole using high pressure pump.
At Veolia North America, we offer our customers a wide range of environmental solutions and help address their environmental and sustainability challenges. By blending our innovative business model with our employee’s skills in operations, engineering, and technology, we are able to supply our customers with the complete package. Our services encompass three areas: energy, water, and waste. At Veolia, we are more than the world’s leading provider of environmental solutions – we are dedicated to customized, cost-effective solutions that reflect best practices, environmental protection, and a better quality of life!
Veolia is a dynamic and rewarding place to work – our management team values and recognizes the unique talents and potential of all employees. In addition, we offer our employees excellent rewards and a dynamic, professional work environment. We also provide a comprehensive benefit package to our employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, employee matched 401(k) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement plan, paid time off for vacation, sick and personal leave, and much more!
Are you ready to take your career to the next level? Join the Veolia North America Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities!
What is a Talent Network?
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Capability to operate a forklift & pumping equipment
- Valid CDL
- HAZMAT endorsement
- Clean driving record, Knowledge of DOT regulations
- Basic mechanical skills
- Physically capable of loading and unloading items up to 75 lbs
- Occasional weekend work and overtime may be required
VWS offers you a competitive compensation and benefits package, along with a dynamic work environment. We offer challenging projects and training to ensure you success.