Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
UCCE / IVR / ICM / Call Flow QA Testing Specialist -- Heredia, Costa Rica
TTEC is seeking a QA Testing Analyst to join our Technology Services team. This role a telecommuting opportunity with travel requirements up to 35% nationwide.
Why choose TTEC to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client's business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you're the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
What you'll be doing:
As part of our Professional Services Engineering team, you will be a key player in the testing of full-life cycle Cisco contact center project integrations including call center workflows and IVR applications.
What you'll bring to us:
- Develop, lead and manage software testing methodology for the Professional Services organization.
- Responsible for defining an overall test strategy specific to Contact Center, CTI and IVR Applications using accepted industry best practices
- Lead initiatives to implement test process improvement including advance test methods, test management system, automation and test metrics analysis
- Work and collaborate with project teams consisting of the Professional Services staff, client resources, contract resources and 3rd party vendors.
- Provide technical thought leadership while interacting closely with the client.
- Provide consistent and frequent project status updates and project issues to assigned eLoyalty Project Manager
- Strong ability articulate test strategies, methods, techniques and the progress of testing activities (including the use of dashboards and metrics)
What skills you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or Management Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 2 to 3 years' experience in software testing/quality assurance
- 2 to 3 years' experience managing a team or Project Management experience
- Knowledge of and experience with contact centers, CTI and IVR applications
- Experience in developing and maintaining test scenarios from Use Cases
- Experience in functional, system, regression and performance testing
- Experience in the deployment and use of automated testing tools
- Ability to travel up to 35%
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Customer Technology Services segment drives customer experience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients by providing best in class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and Unified Communications Solutions, and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFO Services.
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .