Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SSIS / SSRS Reporting Specialist -- Heredia, Costa Rica
TTEC is seeking a Senior ReportingAnalyst to join our Technology Services team located in Austin, Texas.
Why choose TTEC to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providingideal solutions to solving our client's business problems by driving customerexperience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you're the Engineer, Architect,Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to helpus in our exciting journey to success!
What you'll be doing:
Aspart of our Managed Services, Public Sector team, you willutilize your strong database skills, knowledge of reporting tools and workextensively with technical and functional teams to generate custom reports inan external, client facing capacity.
Whatyou'll bring to us:
- Develop, design, and generate call center reports for end users taking highly complex information and producing user-friendly reports
- Generate custom reports by working extensively with technical and functional teams
- Develop complex SQL queries and Stored Procedures
- Performance tune existing SQL and Stored Procedures
- Create automated data migration processes
- Fostering strong relationships to ensure successful reporting
What skills you'll need:
- 5 to 8 years' experience with MS-SQL
- 3 to 5 years' experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Knowledge of performance tuning strategies with SQL Server
- Experience with Cisco Unified Intelligence Suite / Center (CUIS/CUIC) highly desirable
- Knowledge of Informix a strong plus
- Experience with reporting tools, such as Webview, Crystal Reports, Infomaker, Aceyus, Exony, etc. a plus
- 2 years' experience with XML or XSLT a plus
- Knowledge of call center technologies desired (ICM, IPCC/UCCE, IPT, Call Flow, Aspect, etc.)
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growthsolutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. Weutilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customerexperience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companiesprovide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, andgrow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values thatguide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Customer Technology Services segment drives customerexperience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients by providing bestin class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and Unified Communications Solutions,and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFO Services.
What We Offer:
Variableincentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
Global careermobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
State of the arttechnology which allows for seamless global connectivity
Rich wellnessprogram and health incentives