Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Service Delivery Manager - Contact Center Technology
Job Reference #: 02A1R
TTEC is seeking a Service Delivery Manager to join our TTEC Digital Solutions division.
Why choose TTEC to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client's business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you're the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
What you'll be doing:
As part of our Service Account Management team, you will work with cross-functional operational support teams while leading the daily delivery of world-class service to our enterprise clients. As a trusted advisor to our clients, you will have oversight of the managed technical operations, building and maintaining client relationships, ensure client satisfaction, mitigate risks and assist with account expansion efforts.
What you'll bring to us:
- Platform operations management by providing trending analysis of change service requests and daily, weekly, monthly review of platform statistics related to stability and capacity.
- Ensure client satisfaction by providing successful client support and service delivery experience working to meet SLA's and client expectations, develop action plan for addressing negative client feedback and reoccurrence of client issues.
- Client commercial management by assisting with annual renewal quoting, revenue forecasting, SOW creation, change requests, and RFP responses, and working with finance and project support teams
- Timely and effective management of internal and external communications by organizing client operational status reviews, and working with relevant vendors and engagement stakeholders
- Client advocacy as the point of escalation for all Managed Services support related issues
- Effective management of client on-boarding
What skills you'll need:
- 4 years technical operations experience, preferably working with cloud or SaaS solutions and services
- 4 years external client management experience
- Strong consultative approach and client relationship management capabilities
- Demonstrated ability to mentor or direct technical support teams
- Experience delivering premise or cloud contact center technologies including Unified Communications, data network management and operations, and CTI, ACD, and IVR applications.
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Customer Technology Services segment drives customer experience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients by providing best in class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and Unified Communications Solutions, and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFO Services.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!