Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Reports Developer - MS SQL, SSRS, SSIS - Remote / Telecommute
Job Reference #: 02AIO
Ttec is seeking a Senior Reporting Analyst to join our Technology Services team. This is a telecommuting opportunity with travel requirements.
Why choose Ttec to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client's business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you're the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
What you'll be doing:
As part of our Professional Services Multi-Channel Solutions team, you will utilize your strong database skills, knowledge of reporting tools and work extensively with technical and functional teams to generate custom reports in an external, client facing capacity
What you'll bring to us:
- Develop, design, and generate call center reports for end users taking highly complex information and producing user-friendly reports
- Generate custom reports by working extensively with technical and functional teams
- Develop complex SQL queries and Stored Procedures
- Performance tune existing SQL and Stored Procedures
- Create automated data migration processes
- Fostering strong relationships to ensure successful reporting
What skills you'll need:
- 5 to 8 years' experience with MS-SQL
- 3 to 5 years' experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Knowledge of performance tuning strategies with SQL Server
- Experience with Cisco Unified Intelligence Suite / Center (CUIS/CUIC) highly desirable
- Knowledge of Informix a strong plus
- Experience with reporting tools, such as Webview, Crystal Reports, Infomaker, Aceyus, Exony, etc. a plus
- 2 years' experience with XML or XSLT a plus
- Knowledge of call center technologies desired (ICM, IPCC/UCCE, IPT, Call Flow, Aspect, etc.)
Who We Are:
ttec is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Customer Technology Services segment drives customer experience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients by providing best in class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and Unified Communications Solutions, and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFO Services.
What We Offer:
- Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and health incentives
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!