Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IVR / ICM QA Specialist -- Heredia, Costa Rica
TTEC is seeking a Contact Center Quality Assurance Specialist to join our Technology Services team.
Why choose TTEC to enhance and broaden your career? We are just as passionate about providing ideal solutions to solving our client's business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with our enhanced technical capabilities, as you are. Whether you're the Engineer, Architect, Account Manager, Practice Leader or Sales Executive we need your talent to help us in our exciting journey to success!
What you'll be doing:
As part of our Professional Services Engineering team, you will be a key player in the testing of full-life cycle Cisco contact center project integrations including call center workflows and IVR applications.
What you'll bring to us:
- Key player in the testing of full-life cycle Cisco contact center project integrations including call center workflows and IVR applications
- Develop, lead and manage software testing methodology for TTEC's Professional Services organization.
- Responsible for defining an overall test strategy specific to Contact Center, CTI and IVR Applications using accepted industry best practices
- Drive initiatives to implement test process improvement including advance test methods, test management system, automation and test metrics analysis
- Work and collaborate with project teams consisting of TTEC Professional Services staff, client resources, contract resources and 3rd party vendors.
- Provide technical thought leadership while interacting closely with the client.
- Provide consistent and frequent project status updates and project issues to assigned TTEC Project Manager
- Provide mentoring and support to junior staff members
- Strong ability articulate test strategies, methods, techniques and the progress of testing activities (including the use of dashboards and metrics)
What skills you'll need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or Management Information Systems or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years' experience in software testing/quality assurance
- Knowledge of and experience with contact centers, CTI and IVR applications
- Experience in developing and maintaining test scenarios from Use Cases
- Experience in functional, system, regression and performance testing
- Experience in the deployment and use of automated testing tools
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- A fast learner with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as good planning and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to speak, read, and write English and Spanish required
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Bonus: Ability to create Macro's
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Customer Technology Services segment drives customer experience outcomes to small, medium and enterprise clients by providing best in class Cloud and Premise Contact Center and Unified Communications Solutions, and CRM, Multi-channel, Omni-channel and WFO Services.
What We Offer:
· Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
· Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
· State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
· Rich wellness program and health incentives
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.