Trident USA Health Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Radiologic Technologist Part Time *Sign on Bonus $1500*
at Trident USA Health Services
MobilexUSA is the leading mobile diagnostics company in the nation. We’re making a difference in lives of our patients every day!
Top 3 reasons Rad Techs love working here:
- Enjoy the variety of work each day brings
- Thrive in an environment where making decisions independently is encouraged and supported
- Not confined to a single work space or location
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform and process X-Rays using portable digital (DR) or computed (CR) radiography equipment and submit/transmit them to a Radiologist for interpretation.
Unload portable X-Ray equipment and take into facilities to perform exams ordered by the physician. Must obtain clinically diagnostic, technically competent x-ray images.
Perform EKGs and transmit EKGs to a Cardiologist for interpretation.
- Scan exam related paperwork/billing on a daily basis per protocol..
Demonstrate regular attendance.
- Maintain vehicle and x-ray equipment.
Communicate efficiently and perform professionally with peers, supervisory staff, and clients.
Maintain required State licenses/ARRT Certification, health requirements, and operational requirements.
Attend meetings as required.
- Valid driver's license in the applicable state and in good current standing at all times.
Connect and disconnect Holter Monitors.
Submit accurate and timely time sheets as per protocol.
Technologist must care for their equipment in a professional manner. Upon malfunction of any equipment, the supervisor should be notified immediately.
Perform special projects or other duties as assigned by Supervisors/Managers
Train other technologists as required.