Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Writing SW (C#, C++), scripts (Perl, java, python, etc) , and tools (C#, C++) to support the software test environment
- Creating automated GUI software tests based on software test plans/procedures
- Understanding and reviewing software test documents such as software test strategies, test plans, and verification test procedures and sizing the automation approaches
- Debugging and troubleshooting new and existing automated tests written in high level languages and/or scripting languages
- Interaction with software and hardware engineering teams
- Providing expertise to other teams regarding test automation activities
Regular Full Time
Position Subject to ITAR/ FOUO controls
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering or in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Requires a familiarization with hardware and embedded systems
- Proficient in C#/C/C++ under .NET using Visual Studio or equivalent
- Firm grasp of software development process
- Experience using Visual Studio CodedUI highly desired
- Strong commitment to product quality
- Strong English written, verbal and group communication skills.
- Communicate effectively during remote meetings using web-based meeting applications
- Able to work in a global, multi-site, dynamic, team-oriented environment
Relocation Available (Some relocation assistance has been approved for this role)
CRI - Heredia - Costa Rica
ATTENTION APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES: If you’re unable to access our on-line application due to a disability you may visit one of our locations or our Corporate Office at 600 Riverpark Drive, North Reading, MA and request a paper application form. In addition, you may also contact the HR Service Center at 978-370- 3041 or contact them at HR.Service.Center@teradyne.com for additional assistance.
Teradyne is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.