Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Duties & Responsibilities
Teradyne is a global technology company delivering progressive solutions to complex testing challenges. Our customers are the world’s leading technology companies and they depend on us to get their products to market, fast. It is an exciting business and we are looking for talented people, who share our passion and drive.
At Teradyne , we offer opportunity for immediate impact. We dig into our work and encourage input from every team member, regardless of age, education or experience. This means you have a platform to be recognized, while defining your own career path. Teradyne is fueled by creativity and diversity of thought. Our employees are challenged to innovate and learn something new every day. We operate in a fast-paced, energetic environment that encourages continuous exploration and pushes individuals to reach further. Our team is excited to change the face of technology by following their passions for new ideas and strategies. Teradyne is a great place to develop expertise, build a career and challenge your imagination.
The Security Operations Center Officer oversees oversees daily operations within the Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) by triaging, ,escalating and managing responses to all events impacting or threatening Teradyne personnel, property or assets. The position is the first line response for all personnel on his/her respective shift.
The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity. All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable Company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
- Follows established GSOC and Company policies and/or operating procedures
- Remote monitoring of high value facilities and confidential information
- Maintains an in depth knowledge of all GSOC policies and procedures
- Comprehends and executes new operational technologies placed within the workspace
- Triage incoming events and distribute information to the applicable escalation paths and distribution lists in an accurate, and timely fashion
- Exercises independent judgment as necessary
- Processes and maintains files, logs, reports, and forms (soft and hard copy)
- Supports all department and company goals and objectives
- Performs additional functions, duties and specific tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as necessary in order to achieve assigned business objectives
Regular Full Time
Position Subject to ITAR/ FOUO controls
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
· Must be at least 21 years of age.
· Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
· Must have a High School Diploma or GED. An Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Police Science, Police Administration or Liberal Arts is preferred.
· Must be willing to participate in the Company’s pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
· Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
· Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
At Teradyne, our employees are on the cutting edge of technology within the electronics test industry every day. If you are excited at the prospect of joining a global team, that is both exciting and dynamic and be inspired to change the face of technology, then Teradyne is the place for you!
Check out this video to learn more about being part of the Teradyne team!
*** Teradyne is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual preference, gender identity and expression, ethnicity or national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, military service, pregnancy, political affiliation, union membership, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Relocation Available (Some relocation assistance has been approved for this role)
CRI - Heredia - Costa Rica
ATTENTION APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES: If you’re unable to access our on-line application due to a disability you may visit one of our locations or our Corporate Office at 600 Riverpark Drive, North Reading, MA and request a paper application form. In addition, you may also contact the HR Service Center at 978-370- 3041 or contact them at HR.Service.Center@teradyne.com for additional assistance.
Teradyne is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.