Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Duties & Responsibilities
Teradyne Solution Engineering Group (SEG) is hiring a Business Analyst who can gather important company data and compile it into reports stakeholders and departmental managers can use. We need an analyst who can lead meetings with stakeholders and department managers to review the results, identify the issues/gaps and drive actions to close the issues/gaps. Key responsibilities are:
- Identify business trends utilizing real data and compile analysis reports
- Lead meetings with Sales and Engineering managers to review key reports and metrics
- Drive actions through functional managers to address issues and gap
- Work with key stakeholders and department manages to understand data, reports and dashboard needed to effectively manage their organization
- Develop reports and dashboards to support stakeholders and department managers
Regular Full Time
Position Subject to ITAR/ FOUO controls
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in related technical field
- 5+ years of associated work experience
- Advanced SQL database management and maintenance skills
- Modeling techniques and method
- Practical application ability with Microsoft Power BI and Excel
- Detailed analytical abilities
- Good organizational and communication skills including ability to communicate and foster communication between functional groups
- Experience leading teams in multiple geographic locations
Relocation Available (Some relocation assistance has been approved for this role)
CRI - Heredia - Costa Rica
ATTENTION APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES: If you’re unable to access our on-line application due to a disability you may visit one of our locations or our Corporate Office at 600 Riverpark Drive, North Reading, MA and request a paper application form. In addition, you may also contact the HR Service Center at 978-370- 3041 or contact them at HR.Service.Center@teradyne.com for additional assistance.
Teradyne is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.