State Supply Electric Co.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at State Supply Electric Co.
- Deliver material to customers in both a timely and courteous manner
- Distribute and collect appropriate paperwork
- Load and unload delivery trucks
- Assemble customer orders from stock
- Sort and place materials on racks, shelves or in bins
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent Driving Record
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Strong Work Ethic
- Operate a forklift for loading and unloading delivery trucks
- Ability to obtain a DOT medical card required
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This position will require the ability to lift, pull, push, and pass a DOT physical.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 7:00am-4:00pm.
Required Education and Experience:
- HS Diploma
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in a related role
- Valid in-state driver’s license
- DOT Medical Certification
Preferred Education and Experience: Additional Eligibility Qualifications: AAP/EEO Statement:
State Electric Supply Co. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks