Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Role Player (WV)
at SSI SCHAEFER
- Summit Point, WV, USA
SSI is an 8(m) economically disadvantaged woman owned small business (EDWOSB), providing cleared professionals and solutions for the Department of Defense, Department of State, Special Operations, and Intelligence Community. SSI provides instructors, cultural advisors, linguists, interpreters, translators, subject matter experts, advisors, mentors, role players, training support specialists, training delivery officers, intelligence analysts, counterintelligence (CI) specialists, technical support, field technicians, security professionals, logistics specialists, operations coordinators, budget specialists, administrative support specialists, emergency medical technicians (EMT), exercise controllers (EXCON), mission managers, project managers, program managers for a wide variety of mission critical requirements.
This position will be stationed near Charles Town, WV location (Part-time, 1-day/week on Fridays).
Essential Functions & Responsibilities / Description
- Shall be appropriately attired for their assigned role and groomed to realistically portray their assigned roles
- Remain in attire and in character for the duration of the training exercises
- Actively improvise to meet demands of Program Manager
- Report at least 30 minutes prior to each scheduled start time
- Remain professional while performing your role
- Must be able to provide role-play based on the narrative outlined in the exercise
- Possess background and/or experience living and working in various designated regions
- Must pass criminal and security background check
- Must be proficient in English
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Prefer individuals with foreign government, international NGO or international organization experience
Mid Atlantic Professionals Inc., DBA/SSI is committed to providing equal opportunity to all associates without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, national origin, or physical disability. The Company is committed to provide reasonable accommodation (including making change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternative format) to qualified individuals with disabilities to apply for a job or to perform a job. To request reasonable accommodation please contact HR Department at Recruitment@groupssi.com or 301-540-8864.