RK & K
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at RK & K
RK&K is seeking a West Virginia Licensed Professional Surveyor for work in the Keyser, West Virginia Office. Selected applicant will be working with an experienced team of technicians and engineers to ensure quality, construction and conformity to plans and specifications on important infrastructure projects, as well as land surveying aspects, including commercial and residential boundary and/or site surveys. This is a long-term/full-time position with great benefits.
- Boundary surveying, route surveying, line surveying and general-purpose surveying
- Calculations, data review and analysis, slope and roadway staking to WVDOT Standards
- CADD knowledge
- Field and office work
- Review and approval of surveying plats and legal descriptions
Required Education and Experience
- WV Professional Surveyor License
- Five years of Surveying experience, including boundary, highway, and utilities
- GIS Understanding
- Valid driver’s license and favorable driving record
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Overnight stay may be required occasionally
- Ability to pass background check
Preferred Education, Skills and Experience
- Associate Degree in related field
- Survey Department management experience
RK&K proudly offers an attractive salary package commensurate with experience and a comprehensive benefits package, including paid time off, tuition reimbursement, company health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, as well as 401(k) with company matching.
RK&K is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.