Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager - Oil & Gas
at Rettew Associates
RETTEW is a 100% employee-owned engineering design firm offering competitive salaries, professional development and a comprehensive benefits package. As an Engineering News-Record’s Top 500 Design Firm, we aim to delight our clients and our employees, with an emphasis on quality and safety. Our team-oriented culture encourages advancement opportunities for every employee, mentoring services, Hotel & Travel Group assistance, new technologies, and a variety of other resources to guide each employee into a successful career.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager with Upstream Oil & Gas project experience to support our growing Bridgeport, WV office. Unique opportunity to be the firm’s Civil Engineering Lead for our Energy Market work in WV.
*** Signing Bonus available for the right candidate ***
- Serve as Civil Engineering Lead for Upstream/Energy Market projects
- Manage project teams and clients through all aspects of design, permitting, and construction for pads, impoundments, roads, and associated facilities
- Lead and coordinate design teams across multiple departments and offices
- Ensure projects are completed within scope, schedule and budget
- Business development and client management experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- 7+ years of oil & gas project experience (project management preferred)
- Knowledge of WVDEP permitting process and Oil & Gas regulations
- PE (WV) or related professional license is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Demonstrated technical expertise
- History of development of new and existing clients a plus
- Midstream experience a plus
- Traditional Land Development project experience a plus
- Experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MS Office, Hydraflow and HydroCAD is preferred