Public Consulting Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Public Consulting Group
- Job ID
- # of Openings
At Public Partnerships LLC, a subsidiary of Public Consulting Group, we are passionate about our mission to be the provider of choice of comprehensive financial management for participant-directed services in the public sector. Our vision is people exercising choice and control of publicly-funded long term services and supports. Established in 1999, we partner with state and local agencies in 24 states to provide financial management services for participant-directed programs. Our organizational culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and strive to exceed client expectations. We desire motivated candidates who are excited to join our fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and who want to make a difference by supporting an innovative service model (learn more at www.publicpartnerships.com).
- Provides administrative support.
- Coordinates office supply orders; maintain inventory of staff and supplies for main offices and remote staff.
- Acts as a point person for any office related issues.
- Maintains relationships with vendors, scheduling and organizing shared meeting spaces.
- Organizes and enforces organizational rules for the office share drive, maintaining orderly documentation of projects and proposals in the shared server space.
- Provides office management support.
- Tracks Invoices and billing.
- Responsible for maintenance of administrative tasks in Project Management Tool (PPM).
- Responsible for the Organization and Enforcing Organizational Rules of server space.
- Works within a team to accomplish other duties on projects to meet necessary deadlines.
- Produces and generates various reports
- Completes data entry and related tasks.
- Researches healthcare trends and topics.
- Ability to manage own schedule and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Commitment to exceptional client service.
- Results-focused achievement orientation; able to estimate one’s own work in a rapidly changing, agile environment.
- Ability to manage and coordinate several ongoing assignments while meeting deadlines and performance goals.
- Highly-refined organizational skills.
- Fluent in writing business material, verbal communications, and interpersonal skills.
- Fast learner, with thorough and unrelenting attention to detail.
- Successful working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Technology Requirements: Outlook, Word (Comfortable); Excel (Comfortable); Internet Searching (Very High Level).
Experience supporting payroll operations.
High School Diploma or equivalent required, 2 or 4 year degree preferred
Minimum of 5 years experience in a professional office setting