Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Noblis, inc.
- Requisition #
- Security Clearance
- Full Time
- Job Category
- Software Development
As a web developer with our team, you will be working with our clients to help design, create, deploy, and maintain modern digital products that span national security missions some of which include identity management, multimedia, and cyber end-to-end systems that are transforming the way law enforcement and intelligence communities handle and analyze information and translate it into actionable intelligence. The work our teams do day-to-day is transforming the way law enforcement and intelligence communities handle, process, analyze, visualize, and translate information into actionable intelligence.
You would join Noblis’ identity intelligence group as we continue to grow our software and digital capabilities. Today our team consists of developers, scientists, engineers, researchers, and analysts that have served federal, state, and local government clients on high-consequence problems in analytics, biometrics, AI/machine learning, and forensic science for over 20 years. Our team is engaged across the identity intelligence community and has been instrumental in making our customers’ programs successful in analytics, automation, and digital solutions spanning identity science, AI/machine learning, computer vision, biometrics, forensics, media analytics, systems engineering, software development/integration, DevOps, and cloud technologies.
- BA/BS in a technology, engineering, computer science or related discipline
- At least 2 years of hands on experience related to the design, development, and deployment of digital products and software
- Hands on experience with a broad ranges of technology systems and are able to work with:
- any of the following web development frameworks / libraries: Flask, Falcon, Laravel, Bootstrap, Angular, React as well as open source and other emerging technologies/frameworks
- Hands-on experience with revision control systems such as git
- Hands-on experience with writing and maintain automated tests (unit, integration, stress, load, etc.)
- Knowledgeable and have hands on experience with agile, continuous integration, continuous delivery practices, as well as Jenkins, Linux, and Docker.
- Desire to work in an agile and cross functional team environment, understand team goals and generate appropriate, innovative analytical insights to drive process and experience improvement
- Challenge the status quo and desire to explore, evaluate, and understand new technologies
- You have a TS clearance
- experience working with USG clients, operational components, and stakeholders
- experience with (or is willing to learn) Cloud Service Providers including Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure
- experience with the Atlassian tool suite
- complements our existing team, likes solving problems, and is comfortable with ambiguity
- can self manage, have strong self-organization skills, and are eager to contribute
- strives to be an excellent developer, is eager to explore new technologies, and develop new skills
- comfortable working with teams across geographic bounds
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.
· Contribute specialized domain or technical content to proposal sections or client white papers
· Build a productive relationship with your client and understand their structure and goals.