Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Scientist/Data Analytics Practitioner
at Noblis, inc.
- Requisition #
- Security Clearance
- Top Secret
- Full Time
- Job Category
- Intelligence & Advanced Technology
The selected individuals will be an integral member of Noblis’ Advanced Analytics team, remotely. The successful candidates will need to be a self-motivated individual with a desire to work on the cutting edge of high performance computing, data science, and advanced analytics. The work will encompass diverse disciplines as the team helps projects throughout the different Noblis client mission domains. Specifically, the candidate will be a leader with a diverse understanding of technologies.
- 1-7 years experience working in the Intelligence Community on teams working in any of the fields related to Data Science such as: Statistical Modeling, Information Retrieval, Text Analysis, Data Mining, Machine Learning, Intelligence Analysis, Cyber Threat Analysis, Image Analysis, Network Security, Statistical Modeling, Geo-spatial analytics, and Data Munging and Cleaning
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to work with datasets of different sizes and formats across multiple databases.
- Knowledge and experience with specific techniques such as: neural networks, cluster analysis, feature engineering, extraction, and reduction, web-scraping, decision trees (CART), collaborative filtering, geo-spatial analysis.
Experience with data manipulation, analytic tools, and data visualization Algorithm development and adaptation from open-source, Visualization development (e.g., ggplot2, Tableau, d3.js, Highcharts).
Experience with: PCAP data, Elastic Search, Hadoop, HDFS, git, Spark, MLLib, SQL OS Experience/ Windows, Linux/ Windows
- Ability to compile results and deliver presentations to senior-level leadership. Strong communication skills and ability to present material to audiences of differing technical aptitude.
- Active TS with the ability to obtain an SCI
- R, R-shiny, R-studio, Python, Sci-kit, Tensorflow, Intelligence Community Experience, Machine Learning, Statistical modeling,
- Experience with multi-TB dataset manipulation, cleaning, querying, and modeling.
- Experience with scikit-learn, tensorflow, R-caret.
- Experience curating datasets for supervised and unsupervised machine learning methods.
- Windows OS X experience
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiary, Noblis ESI, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race.
· Participate on proposals