Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Ann Arbor, MI
North America's most trusted handyman.Start Your Career ›
Who we are looking for.Service Technician Technician Assistant Customer Service Representative Search All Jobs ›
Why choose a career with Mr. Handyman?
For over 20 years, we've consistently hired reliable, customer service-focused employees who are both knowledgeable and skilled. They are experienced in many areas of handyman repair and they know the value of building relationships with our clients. For those select individuals who make the cut, we offer a competitive, independent work environment where our employees have the ability to control their earnings and their futures.
Start a career, not just a job.
Your knowledge, skills, and experience are valued.
Work independently, but not by yourself.
Work for a company with high standards & ethics.
Have a real say in the way projects are handled.
Enjoy interesting work without spending time looking for it.
Benefit from a company van provided to technicians.
If you think that you are right for the job, join the fastest-growing handyman company in the world! Each and every day is a little different. We offer consistent work and attainable bonuses. You will enjoy the satisfaction of helping folks to fully appreciate their homes and to maximize the utility of their businesses.
Hear it from our employees
- "The thing I like most about working with Mr. Handyman is the variety of work that I do on a daily basis and I really enjoy meeting new people every day." Rob
- "The van is in tip-top shape I get to keep it clean and stock it the way I want. I can take it home at night and I don't have to drive my own vehicle." Rene
- "To the seasoned Technician, or to the Carpenter that's out there, flopping around working from job to job, this is absolutely a fantastic opportunity." Patrick
- "What initially attracted me to Mr. Handyman was that I was looking for a career, not just a job. I'm working with a great team." Dennis
- "You don't have to worry about paying for maintenance or gas. All that is covered by the company." Michael
- "After I had the opportunity to meet the owner and the staff, I felt that it was gonna fill a niche that I had been looking for, for a long time." Rich