Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pharmacy Technician - Marshall ProAct Pharmacy
Applications are currently being accepted for a full-time Pharmacy Technician to work at Marshall ProAct Pharmacy. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with a dedicated team of health care professionals engaged in the outpatient treatment of community members recovering from opioid addiction. Marshall Health is committed to excellence - excellence in medical and pharmacy education and excellence in patient care. The pharmacy is managed by Maxor National Pharmacy Services.
- Accurately dispensing medication
- Accurately entering data into the computer system; and various pharmacy-related duties in a fast-paced setting
- Current PTCB and WV Registration required
- HS Diploma/GED required
- A minimum of 2 years of prior pharmacy tech experience in a retail setting
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Proven computer skills in Microsoft Office
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people, including patients and physician
Why Should You Choose Maxor?
Maxor offers a culture that promotes teamwork and where employees are valued as the Company’s best asset. We work hard, but we make sure to have fun along the way, too. Competitive salary, plus a great benefits package are available including:
- $750 individual, annual medical deductible
- $25 office visit copays;
- Low biweekly premiums;
- Company paid basic life/AD&D and Long-term disability insurance;
- Rx, dental, vision, short-term disability, and FSA
- Employer-matched 401k Plan;
- And more!
For immediate consideration, please apply on line at www.maxor.com/about/careers
Maxor is an EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disability