Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pharmacy Technician - Huntington, WV
Applications are currently being accepted for FULL Time Pharmacy Technician to work within the Marshall Pharmacy. Marshall Health is committed to excellence - excellence in medical education and excellence in patient care. Excellence in patient care means you will be treated by a team of health care professionals led by a highly trained and skilled faculty physician -- so skilled that they have been chosen to train the next generation of physicians. Excellence also means a friendly, caring, knowledgeable and attentive staff, a welcoming office setting with the latest diagnostic and treatment facilities, and the full resources of a major teaching hospital at your disposal. For more information about Marshall Health, visit www.marshallhealth.org.
- Accurately dispensing medication
- Accurately entering data into the computer system; and various pharmacy-related duties in a fast-paced setting
- Current PTCB and State of WV Registration is strongly preferred, or candidates must be able to pass the exams required by WV
- HS Diploma/GED required
- A minimum of 2 years of prior pharmacy tech experience in a retail setting
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Proven computer skills in Microsoft Office
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to problem solve and multi-task
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people, including patients and physicians
Maxor offers a culture that promotes teamwork and where employees are valued as the Company’s best asset. We work hard, but we make sure to have fun along the way, too. Competitive salary, plus a great benefits package are available.