Matthews Resources, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Matthews Resources, Inc
The Administrative Assistant supports the department staff with day-to-day operations and special projects, providing clerical assistance, maintaining records and additional administrative services as needed.
- Assists management with administrative tasks such as tracking and compiling information of interest.
- Organizes and maintains file system, and appropriately files correspondence and other records.
- Assists in scheduling, maintaining calendars and setting reminders for upcoming events.
- Performs data entry with understanding of confidential information.
- Maintains office environment, including managing inventory of office supplies.
- Prepares various reports detailing the administrative information handled by the position.
- Assists staff with special projects as needed.
- Reads and answers correspondence.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- 4+ years of previous administrative experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Occasional travel either locally, nationally, and/or internationally may be required.
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning)
- Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
- Ability to work overtime as necessary
PHYSICAL ASPECTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; and talk, hear and see.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Matthews International affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled