Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operator Utility, 2nd Shift
- Position Type
- Hourly Full-Time
- # of Openings
- Requisition ID
- Product Line
- Job Locations
- Aggregate Industries Management, Inc.
Aggregate Industries, a leading supplier of quality, construction building materials in the United States, has an immediate opening for a 2nd shift Utility Operator at Millville Quarry, in Harper’s Ferry, West Virginia. The position will be responsible for operating multiple pieces of equipment and providing light maintenance in support of production operations at the quarry. This shift runs from 2:30 p.m. until 12:00 midnight. Overtime will be required.
- Operates a variety of heavy and light equipment and machines to create finished products.
- May feed materials into machines, and transfer material from one location to another
- Conducts pre and post-trip inspections, identifying malfunctions and items in need of repair
- May perform light maintenance on electrical, pneumatic or hydraulic systems
- May assist with loading of the rail cars
- Assists in keeping the work area clean and organized
- Attends and participates in safety toolbox talks, and other employee meetings/events
- Reports near misses or other safety incidents or accidents promptly, and in accordance with proper procedures.
- Adheres to all environmental and safety regulations
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience operating an off-road haul truck, rubber tire loader, excavator and grader
- Prior experience in light maintenance to include electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems.
- Ability to work Monday through Friday and Saturdays, as needed.
Bardon, Inc. and their affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. We embrace diversity in our people, products and ideas. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.