Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Position Type
- Hourly Full-Time
- # of Openings
- Requisition ID
- Product Line
- Job Locations
- Aggregate Industries Management, Inc.
Aggregate Industries, a leading supplier of quality construction building materials in the United States, has an immediate opening for a Heavy Equipment Operator to operate a 992 Loader in support of Pit Operations at our stone quarry in Harper's Ferry, West Virginia. The position will be primarily responsible for loading trucks and feeding bins with various aggregate materials, and moving materials from one location to another.
- Operates a 992 Loader to load materials into bins, a crusher, other trucks or the plant.
- Performs visual and safety inspections of the equipment.
- Maintains the appearance of the equipment, proper air pressure and proper fluid levels, and performs minor repairs, as needed.
- Adheres to all safety, environmental and compliance regulations
- Completes any paperwork that may be required of the position
- Attends all required staff and safety meetings
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Excellent driving skills
- Ability to work Monday through Saturday
For immediate consideration, please apply online.
Aggregate Industries Management, Inc., and their affiliates, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. We embrace diversity in our people, products and ideas. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.