Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Haul Truck Driver, Off-Road
- Position Type
- Hourly Full-Time
- # of Openings
- Requisition ID
- Product Line
- Job Locations
- Aggregate Industries Management, Inc.
Bardon, Inc. d/b/a Aggregate Industries, has an immediate opening for an Off-Road Haul Truck Driver to provide support to quarry operations at Millville Quarry in Harper's Ferry, West Virginia. This role is primarily responsible for safely and efficiently hauling aggregates of various sizes from one location on the plant to another. This position will support 2nd shift operations, which is from 2:30 - 10:30 p.m..
- Communicates clearly with personnel at load and unload areas
- Maintains safe speed and observes all plant traffic controls
- Conducts pre-trip safety inspection of vehicle, and reports any concerns or unsafe conditions to immediate Supervisor, including near misses and any other areas where safety may be improved
- Strictly adheres to incident reporting protocols
- Ensures that safety, compliance and environmental requirements are followed at all times
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- A valid Driver's License and Clean Driving Record
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience
- Strong safety-orientation
- Ability to work Monday through Friday, and Saturdays, if required
Bardon, Inc. d/b/a Aggregate Industries and their affiliates, are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. We embrace diversity in our people, products and ideas. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.