Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Haul Truck Driver, Off Road
- Position Type
- Hourly Full-Time
- # of Openings
- Requisition ID
- Product Line
- Job Locations
- Aggregate Industries Management, Inc.
Aggregate Industries, a leading supplier of aggregate-based construction building materials in the United States, has an immediate openings for Off Road Haul Truck Drivers at our stone quarry in Harpers Ferry, West Virginia. Qualified applicants will have a minimum of three years of experience safely and efficiently hauling materials from one designated area to another. We are seeking a Driver to support our 1st shift, which will work from 6:00 a.m. - 3:00. This shift will require some overtime.
- Communicates clearly with personnel at load and unload areas
- Maintains safe speed and observes all plant traffic controls
- Conducts pre-trip safety inspection of vehicle, and reports any concerns or unsafe conditions to immediate Supervisor, including near misses and any other areas where safety may be improved
- Ensures that safety, compliance and environmental requirements are followed at all times
- Attends and participates in all mandatory plant meetings to include safety, environmental and compliance
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License and Clean Driving Record
- A minimum of three years of experience
- Strong safety-orientation
- Ability to work on Saturdays, if required, and occasional Sundays, if needed.
Bardon, Inc. d/b/a Aggregate Industries and its affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability. We embrace diversity in our people, products and ideas. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.