KVC Health Systems, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at KVC Health Systems, Inc.
KVC West Virginia is looking for a Therapist to provide direct, in-home services to children and families to ensure continued success in the home. The therapist may also serve within the school setting in providing services when needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned according to the qualification of staff and development programs.
- assist in the continued goals of the organization to build a child welfare system that is safe, secure, and family centered. KVC relies heavily on community connections and evidence-based practice to provide outstanding care to children and families.
- be a member of the treatment team in providing feed back of client progress
- provide direct, in-home and or school services to children and families to ensure continued success at home and in the school setting.
- use strengths-based approach to assist clients in developing goals and objectives
- demonstrate experience in working with children and families, superior organization and time management skills and professionalism
- maintain accurate and timely documentation o all interactions with clients. Strong computer skills are necessary to maintain documentation in KVC's proprietary software.
- testify in court hearings and provide written updates to cases with court supervision.
- provide intensive in-home or school therapy on a regularly basis with master's level credentials
- maintain relationship with schools and other community avenues
- Proficient in crisis intervention
- Available for on-call on rotational basis
- Maintains compliance with state, federal and TJC guidelines
Due to the unique needs of the families we serve, this role does not have a predictable schedule. KVC staff have the flexibility to manage their own time to create a positive work-life balance, but there will be evening and weekend work required as well as significant travel time to visit families in their homes and schools.
KVC provides a competitive compensation and benefit package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans; nine paid holidays and additional paid time off; 403(b) employee contribution retirement plan and profit sharing plan.
Master's Degree in social work, mental health/rehabilitation counseling, counseling psychology, marriage and family therapy, psychology.
Must be licensed as a mental health profession
Each year, we touch the lives of more than 60,000 children and families.
Since our origin in 1970, KVC Health Systems Inc., (KVC) has grown to become a national presence in the field of human services. As a nonprofit corporation and parent company to six subsidiaries, we provide medical and behavioral health care, social services and education to children and families. Currently, we are looking for dedicated and dynamic professionals interested in making a difference to join our team.
At KVC, we are committed to using family-centered, culturally-informed and evidence-based practices to heal children and their families. While we currently provide care to children and families in five states, Kansas, Kentucky, Missouri, Nebraska and West Virginia; each has its own unique set of service offerings. Our vision is to provide leadership in behavioral healthcare, social services and professional education through the provision of service delivery models with proven quality and fiscal accountability. We're proud to offer one of the most extensive networks of child and family services, including foster family care, adoption services, in-home family therapy, outpatient behavioral healthcare, children's psychiatric hospitals, and training and education.
Our employees impact thousands of people's lives daily and are a key to our success. We provide a collaborative work environment, competitive pay and guarantee that no two days will be the same. Interested in impacting the lives of children and families'? Learn about our current opportunities by joining our Talent Network today.
What is Talent Network?
Talent Networks enhance your job search and application process. Whether you choose to apply or just leave your information, we look forward to staying connected with you.