KVC Health Systems, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Acquisition Recruiter
at KVC Health Systems, Inc.
This position Requires Bachelors Degree in Human Resource, Business, Communications or related field of study
Valid drivers license and auto insurance
- Two years of direct recruiting, staffing and/or human resource experience
- Strong ability to build relationships with candidates, supervisors, and recruiting sources.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office computer software
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
Essential Duties, and Responsibilities; Other duties may be assigned according to qualifications of staff and development of programs.
- Provide an initial screen and assessment of a candidate's knowledge, skills and abilities and overall fit with open requisitions.
- Build talent pipelines to source candidates through internet (CB, Non-Profit Connect, Career Builders, Indeed and college websites) social media (FB, Twitter etc.) with assistance/partnership with the Marketing Department, internet sourcing, email, classroom presentations, and university events.
- Evaluate social media sources, Linkedin, etc to search for, connect with and influence the passive job seeker to apply with KVC.
- Continuously foster relationships with candidates ensuring a superior candidate experience; returning phone calls within 24 hours, assisting with application process.
- Actively track, manage and report on candidate pipelines through the use of job boards.
- Document, develop, and share sourcing strategies with HR Manager/Hiring Manager/Leadership.
- Utilizes applicant tracking tools and performs a variety of administrative tasks in support of recruiting quality candidate/talent in a timely manner.
- The recruitment platform will be utilized fully to manage time and meet objectives for the Business Units.
- Establishes and maintains effective communication with all levels of leadership regarding job openings, upcoming expansions, startups, new grants so recruitment of talent can be completed timely, advises HR Manager and VP of any significant/substantial needs.
- Develops and maintains a network of contacts with educational institutions to identify qualified candidates through various channels such as class presentations, college programs, department chairs, practicum coordinators in the social service field.
- Schedule and conduct Fall and Spring classroom presentations; Ask Director/Supervisors/exceptional staff to assist with the presentations so that we connect with a majority of students in this field, collect student contact information through sign-up sheets.
- Attends career fairs and sets up appropriate displays to attract qualified candidates; managers open house recruiting events on site.
- Collaborates with HR and business partners to select appropriate advertising channels.
- Coordinates practicum placements with college and Universities for KVC.
- Completes weekly reports and ensures recruitment activities are posted on the groups calendar to ensure clear communication within the team.