Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Full Stack Developer
at Konrad Group
Konrad Group is a next generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard working people who are lifelong learners.
Full Stack Developer
As a Full Stack Developer you'll be tasked with working on one or more of our web application projects. Working within the software development team, your duties will require you to assist in the development and architecture of consumer and enterprise applications. This role is ideal for ambitious developers who feel confident in their technical ability and want to be apart of the highly-skilled development team at Konrad.
- Write maintainable, testable, and performant software in collaboration with our world class team
- Participate in code review and performing extensive testing to ensure high quality software
- Research new technology and tools and share those findings with the team
- Communicate clearly and effectively with all members of our team
Successful candidates will have
- 4+ years of professional experience in a software development role
- Deep understanding of each of the parts that make up a modern web application (APIs, templating, routing, data storage, design patterns, optimization, caching, security)
- Fundamental knowledge of core web principals (HTTP, the DOM, SSL, web servers)
- Fluency with relational databases or alternatively NoSQL databases
- Front end framework experience using React or Angular
- Custom development with ASP.NET, Java Spring, or Node.js experience is an asset
- Great interpersonal skills - we work very closely together as a team and require a lot of communication
- Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal, are required
- Proactive personality, and a desire to deliver your best work
- A love for improving software development workflows/process
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Schedules
- Special Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Fully-Stocked Kitchens & Lounges
- New Shiny Device Plan
- Monthly Socials & Team Outings
Bonus Points: Have you taken any courses at BrainStation? A lot of our design and development best practices and processes are taught during our courses - make sure to highlight this experience in your cover letter if you have!
Konrad Group is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.