Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Support Specialist
at Konrad Group
Konrad Group is a next generation digital consultancy. We are dedicated to solving complex business problems for our global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard working people who are lifelong learners.
IT Support Specialist
Konrad Group is looking to hire a full-time IT Support Specialist. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting with various user issues, deploying new hardware and software to users, monitoring systems, keep track of assets, data backups and troubleshooting issues with our infrastructure.
- Installing and troubleshooting computer hardware, operating systems and applications
- Manage sensitive information
- Replacing hardware parts as required
- Evaluating system potential by testing the compatibility of new programs with existing programs
- Maintaining records of equipment and executed solutions
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair our systems
- Executing support tickets in a timely fashion and completing the necessary follow-up with users
- Providing user training on hardware and software, interpreting instructions and answering questions
- Maintenance of IT infrastructure and execute best IT practices
- Working as part of a team in various situations
Successful candidates will have
- A Bachelor's or Associate's degree in technical support computer science or a related discipline is preferred
- 1-2 years of IT support experience with proven results
- Ability to troubleshoot common hardware/software issues
- Proficiency with Windows and MacOS operating systems
- A basic understanding of computer networking DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP
- Experience in deploying Wi-Fi and Conferencing Solutions (UniFy)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively
- Comfort taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a service ethic
- Ability to work quickly and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible Schedules
- Special Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Fully-Stocked Kitchens & Lounges
- New Shiny Device Plan
- Monthly Socials & Team Outings
Bonus Points: Have you taken any courses at BrainStation? A lot of our design and development best practices and processes are taught during our courses - make sure to highlight this experience in your cover letter if you have!
Konrad Group is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.