Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PDMS Piping Designer
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us.
This is an intermediate level position. The Piping Designer will be responsible for the preparation of engineering drawings for all construction work by utilizing PDMS. In close cooperation with the engineering department team, the Piping Designer will produce detailed drawings, including as-builts, schematics and flow diagrams, P&ID's and piping drawings.
- Piping Designer with PDMS & field experience to:
- Perform field walkdown of existing P&ID's
- Shoot elevation with level & tripod
- locate tie point dimensionally
- Route pipe through existing facilities, and
- Return to the office and input field data into the PDMS model
- As some projects will utilize Laser Scanning,experience with the scan and PDMS is a plus.
Experienceexecuting projects within existing facilities with many obstructions and otherdesign constraints.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Piping design of Chemical facilities required, with at least 2 years of PDMS experience.
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required
- Good communication skills is required
- Basic understanding of piping layouts and field drawings is required
- Previous safety awareness training is preferred