International Game Technology (IGT)
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retail Sales Rep I
at International Game Technology (IGT)
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.Responsibilities
The Retail Sales Representative provides support for the region by executing sales initiatives, maintaining an effective workflow in open territories and managing any other support role assigned by the District Sales Manager. Retail Sales Representatives may also be called upon to support or complete optimization projects and Route Services' tasks.
- Provides assistance when needed to collect necessary paperwork for new retailers as well as any change of ownerships and terminations.
- Provides assistance when necessary with terminations and change of ownerships.
- Assists in the development of detailed execution plans to grow sales within the district.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with lottery personnel and lottery retailers.
- Executes retailer resets.
- Executes sales promotions at retail as directed.
- Provides administrative and warehouse support for the regional office and offsite storage facilities on an as needed basis, this includes organizing and distributing POS and managing instant ticket returns.
- Responsible for covering territories that may open due to vacancy, vacation, extended leave, personal time off or any other reason.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or a related field from a four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Years of Experience:
- A minimum of two (2) years of sales experience in retail or wholesale sales.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to plan and organize
- Must reside in the region in which the regional office is located
- Extensive daytime travel is required
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Must have a valid driver's license
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.
Always innovating? Committed to Excellence? Thrive in a team environment? If that’s you, International Game Technology (IGT) is the career choice for you.
GTECH, the largest global lottery business, and IGT, the world leader in the gaming equipment space, have merged to create the world's leading end-to-end gaming company. By adopting the IGT name and GTECH's visual identity, we've melded two iconic brands into one. Together, we're uniquely positioned to provide the government-sponsored and commercial gaming industry with proven solutions across the entire continuum of products and channels.
If this sounds like a career choice for you, join our Talent Network to learn more.
What is a Talent Network?