Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at H&R Block
Are you a customer-centric Tax Preparer with dedication to your clients and community? H&R Block is seeking experienced seasonal Tax Professionals like you who want to serve clients with diverse tax needs and advance their tax knowledge
H&R Block is the industry’s largest consumer tax services provider¹ and we have been focused on client service for over 60 years. When you join our network of professionals, you�ll experience our passion, pride and purpose: To provide help and inspire confidence in our clients and communities everywhere.
You'll have the support of a team dedicated to providing you with advanced tax training and certification.
What you'll do...
- Conduct face-to-face tax interviews with clients
- Prepare complete and accurate tax returns
- Generate business growth, increase client retention, and offer additional products and services
- Provide clients with IRS audit support
- Mentor and support teammates
4963 MACCORKLE AVE
Tax Office Job Categories
What you'll bring to the team...
- Experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
- Experience completing individual returns
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
- Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or equivalent
- Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
- High School Diploma/equivalent or higher
It would be even better if you also had...
- Bachelor�s degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA or Enrolled Agent certification
- Experience completing complex returns (individual, trust, partnership)
- 5+ years of experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
- Tax planning and audit support experience
- Sales and/or marketing experience
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
1 Based on annual revenues for sales of tax preparation products and services.