Horizon Goodwill Industries
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Unit Processor (PT)
at Horizon Goodwill Industries
1. Determine usable items by a pre-set group of standards.
2. Must be able to meet production goals within specified time period.
1. Must be available and willing to work on store floor when necessary and be cross-trained to operate cash register and serve customers.
2. Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
3. Must abide by all store policies and procedures.
4. Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. Ability to visually determine flaws in textiles being sorted.
2. Ability to distinguish colors and know left from right.
3. Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 50 pounds.
4. Must be able to stand, walk, lift and bend over for long periods of time.
5. Ability to follow oral instructions.
6. Ability to train and supervise staff and clients in the absence of the manager.
7. Ability to relate to and have an understanding of the needs of individuals with disabling and disadvantaging conditions.
8. Ability to learn and follow HGI’s policies and procedures.