Horizon Goodwill Industries
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Horizon Goodwill Industries
1. Provide customer service and assistance which includes the proper use of a cash
register in order to verify all monetary transactions.
2. Assist with store and window displays and other promotional activities.
3. Assist in the training and supervision of trainees assigned to the store.
4. Develop working knowledge and adhere to all store policies and procedures, including but not limited to, opening and closing, pricing, markdowns, accurate and timely completion of required paperwork, etc.
5. Maintain store premises and merchandise in a clean safe, and organized fashion.
6. Maintain store safety/security and safeguard premises and merchandise at all times.
7. Receive and check incoming merchandise shipments and assist in maintaining adequate stock levels.
8. Price merchandise and rotate stock as instructed by the Store Manager in accordance with pricing policies and procedures.
1. Perform all other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1.Capable of moving up and down stairs/ladders without difficulty.
2. Capable of prolonged standing.
3. Ability to present a professional and positive image of Hagerstown Goodwill.
4. Good math skills.
5. Strong oral communication skills.
6. Ability to be flexible for schedule changes as business needs dictate.
7. Ability to learn and follow HGI’s policies and procedures, as well as attend required training.
8. Ability to relate to and have an understanding of the needs of people with disabling and disadvantaging conditions.