Horizon Goodwill Industries
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ADC Attendant (PT)
at Horizon Goodwill Industries
1. Accept qualified donations dropped off at the ADC or designated store donation area.
2. Write donation slips for customers at their request.
3. Determine quality of donations and reject according to pre-set criteria.
4. Sort donations according to sorting process.
5. Track all donations according to standards set by management
1. Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
2. Must have good interpersonal skills and maintain a neat and clean appearance at all times.
3. Ability to relate well with the public and provide a positive image of Horizon Goodwill Industries, Inc.
4. Ability to work independently and follow directions.
5. Ability to lift up to 75 lbs. with assistance over 50 lbs.
6. Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
7. Must be flexible to work varied hours, including weekends.
8. Ability to learn and follow HGI’s policies and procedures, as well as attend required training.
9. Ability to relate to and have an understanding of the needs of people with disabling and disadvantaging conditions.