Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Eldorado Resorts
- # of Openings
- Location : Name Linked
- Mountaineer Casino Racetrack & Resort
Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort is located in Chester, WV. Mountaineer features slot machines, table games, live poker tables, a thoroughbred racetrack, an upscale hotel with amenities, spa, golf course, fine dining and entertainment, a theater and events center, and a convention center. We also have over 800 of the best Team Members. Visit Mountaineer online at www.MOREatMountaineer.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Ensure the safety and security of guests and team members and the protection of property assets.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in transporting money, gaming chips and other items as necessary.
- Respond to patron and team member incidents.
- Check guest ID’s to ensure proper age for casino access.
- Evaluate guest’s behavior for possible signs of intoxication.
- Monitoring ingress and egress of the casino.
- Patrol internal and external premises on foot or by company vehicle.
- Check for safety hazards in all public and back-of-house areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel preferred. Ability to learn other Security specific programs.
- Strong attention to detail when examining guest identification and behavior.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid state gaming license
- Must have valid state driver’s license
- High School Degree or GED equivalent preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Frequent pushing, pulling, bending and walking.
- Intermittent sitting at a desk or company vehicle.
- Work area is both indoors and outdoors and subject to variable temperatures.
- May be subject to smoking environment, moderate noise and bright lights.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-six properties in twelve states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado’s properties feature approximately 28,000 slot machines and VLTs and 600 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 18,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information about Eldorado Resorts, please visit www.eldoradoresorts.com and be sure to like us on Facebook!