Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Eldorado Resorts
- # of Openings
- Facilities Maintenance
- Property Maintenance/Engineering
- Location : Name Linked
- Mountaineer Casino Racetrack & Resort
Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort is located in Chester, WV. Mountaineer features slot machines, table games, live poker tables, a thoroughbred racetrack, an upscale hotel with amenities, spa, golf course, fine dining and entertainment, a theater and events center, and a convention center. We also have over 800 of the best Team Members. Visit Mountaineer online at www.MOREatMountaineer.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Supports the Facilities Department by assisting completing all assigned work requests and preventative maintenance work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs preventive maintenance tasks on the HVAC systems.
- Responsible of installation and repairing of all heating, air condiioning, cooking and refrigerator equipment.
- Completes and maintains preventive maintenance reports.
- Assists maintenance technicians in completion of tasks and to learned techniques methods and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- Required to have and maintain a universal HVAC Certification.
- One year minimum experience preferred in the following areas: plumbing, sweat copper, installation and repair of plumbing fixtures, electrical components, and blue print reading.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid state gaming license.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENTS
- Frequent standing, walking, use hands to handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Able to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- The team member is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; high places, fumes or airborne particles, outside weather conditions, variable indoor temperatures, smoke, lighting and noise levels.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-six properties in twelve states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado’s properties feature approximately 28,000 slot machines and VLTs and 600 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 18,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information about Eldorado Resorts, please visit www.eldoradoresorts.com and be sure to like us on Facebook!