Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Eldorado Resorts
- # of Openings
- Food and Beverage
- Gatsby Restaurant & Buffet
- Location : Name Linked
- Mountaineer Casino Racetrack & Resort
Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort is located in Chester, WV. Mountaineer features slot machines, table games, live poker tables, a thoroughbred racetrack, an upscale hotel with amenities, spa, golf course, fine dining and entertainment, a theater and events center, and a convention center. We also have over 800 of the best Team Members. Visit Mountaineer online at www.MOREatMountaineer.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Responsible for prompt clearing, cleaning and re-setting of tables according to specifications. Assist the servers in the service of water, coffee and beverages.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer service.
- Greet guests in a timely manner upon being seated.
- Maintain side stations and cleanliness of restaurant.
- Monitor guest needs for drink refills and condiment requests
- Assist with clearing tables and transporting dishes and cleaning and stocking work areas and tables.
- Rolling silverware and other side work
- Responsible for cleanliness of restaurant by upholding the sanitation standards
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Experience using basic cleaning supplies (broom, dust pan, spray bottle & towel).
- Experience using and cleaning cocktail trays, bus carts, glass & silverware racks, coffee and iced tea makers, juice dispensers, soda dispensers, soda Bag-in-Box system, sharp knives, lemon slicer.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid state gaming license.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Repetitive lifting of up to 15 lbs.
- Frequent pushing, pulling, bending and walking.
- Work area is subject to variable temperatures.
- May be subject to smoking environment and moderate noise.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-six properties in twelve states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado’s properties feature approximately 28,000 slot machines and VLTs and 600 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 18,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information about Eldorado Resorts, please visit www.eldoradoresorts.com and be sure to like us on Facebook!