Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Eldorado Resorts
- # of Openings
- Food and Beverage
- F&B Administration
- Location : Name Linked
- Mountaineer Casino Racetrack & Resort
Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort is located in Chester, WV. Mountaineer features slot machines, table games, live poker tables, a thoroughbred racetrack, an upscale hotel with amenities, spa, golf course, fine dining and entertainment, a theater and events center, and a convention center. We also have over 800 of the best Team Members. Visit Mountaineer online at www.MOREatMountaineer.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Runs shift, ensuring that guests receive prompt service, quality beverages and products. Delegates tasks to our service attendants so we are able to provide a great experience to our guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Includes, but is not limited to the following)
- Anticipates guest and outlet needs by constantly evaluating environment and guests for cues.
- Provides quality beverages and food products consistently for all guests by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Delivers exceptional guest service by acting with a positive attitude and personally connecting with the guest.
- Discovers and responds to guests’ needs.
- Ensures that the outlet is clean and organized so team members can locate resources and product.
- Follows operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling, safety and security.
- Creates a positive learning environment for team members.
- Provides coaching and feedback to ensure operational excellence and improve the performance of team members.
- Provides training to new team members and reinforces training with current team members.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to continue operating to standard and to set a positive example for other team members.
- Utilizes proper procedures and documentation for transactions.
- Ensures bank is counted and balanced with cage.
- Completes cash turn-in sheets, etc., and distribute accordingly.
- Follows directions from shift manager at all times.
- Maintains proper uniform, ID badge and nametag at all times.
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Ability to direct the work of others, learn quickly, understand and carry out oral and written instructions, strong interpersonal skills, ability to work as part of a team and ability to build relationships.
- Understand and comply with all company and departmental rules and regulations, policies and procedures.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff and guests.
- Ability to read, write and communicate verbally in English.
- Education: High school education or equivalent preferred.
- Must be 21.
- Experience: Previous experience preferred, but will train
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-six properties in twelve states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado’s properties feature approximately 28,000 slot machines and VLTs and 600 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 18,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information about Eldorado Resorts, please visit www.eldoradoresorts.com and be sure to like us on Facebook!