Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Eldorado Resorts
- # of Openings
- Cage & Credit
- Cage/Credit & Collections
- Location : Name Linked
- Mountaineer Casino Racetrack & Resort
Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort is located in Chester, WV. Mountaineer features slot machines, table games, live poker tables, a thoroughbred racetrack, an upscale hotel with amenities, spa, golf course, fine dining and entertainment, a theater and events center, and a convention center. We also have over 800 of the best Team Members. Visit Mountaineer online at www.MOREatMountaineer.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Responsible for providing information to team members and guests about casino events and amenities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain strict confidentiality relative to financial information, operating systems, company policies and procedures, marketing plans, and employee and guest information.
- Supervisors cash W2G level jackpot tickets and withholds appropriate taxes when necessary.
- Assist and advise other departments and company team members, as necessary, to assure the success of the cage and the company overall.
- Ensure all company standard operating procedures, gaming regulations, federal regulations (Title 31 compliance) are being followed.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent preferred.
- One year experience in cage operations or banking experience preferred.
- Union position.
- Ability to communicate all events, promotional activities and facilities available to guest.
- Maintain a fun and friendly attitude and provide for a safe and clean work environment.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Must be 21. Must be able to obtain a Level 2 Table Game License and a Validation Manager License through the WV Lottery. Must be able to pass a background investigation and obtain and maintain a WV Racing License.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressure in an interruptive environment.
- Casino environment exposed to bright lights, noise, changing temperatures and smoke which might include a boat and/or floating barge and hotel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-six properties in twelve states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado’s properties feature approximately 28,000 slot machines and VLTs and 600 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 18,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information about Eldorado Resorts, please visit www.eldoradoresorts.com and be sure to like us on Facebook!