Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Eldorado Resorts
- # of Openings
- Food and Beverage
- Beverage - Restaurant/Other Bar
- Location : Name Linked
- Mountaineer Casino Racetrack & Resort
Mountaineer Casino, Racetrack & Resort is located in Chester, WV. Mountaineer features slot machines, table games, live poker tables, a thoroughbred racetrack, an upscale hotel with amenities, spa, golf course, fine dining and entertainment, a theater and events center, and a convention center. We also have over 800 of the best Team Members. Visit Mountaineer online at www.MOREatMountaineer.com and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
Responsible for beverage service to guests in a timely manner to ensure a quality gaming experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for taking beverage orders from guests and servers; preparing drinks correctly and returning orders in a timely manner.
- Selling cigarettes and various amenities and food to guests.
- Responsible for actively observing guest alcohol consumption, signs of possible intoxication and enforcing company policy and procedure regarding limitations.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining positive guest relations through helpful and interactive guest transactions.
- Responsible for, but not limited to, the following: stocking bar items, filling ice bins, emptying garbage, mopping floors, cleaning bar mats and coolers to keep them clean and orderly.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Prior bartending experience preferred.
- Must be 21.
- Knowledge of bar equipment, alcohol laws and regulations
- Ability to maintain a calm and pleasant attitude in high stress situations.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid state gaming license.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks.
- Ability to stand, lift, bend, push and twist intermittently.
- Work environment may include smoke and variable temperature, lighting and noise levels.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-six properties in twelve states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado’s properties feature approximately 28,000 slot machines and VLTs and 600 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 18,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information about Eldorado Resorts, please visit www.eldoradoresorts.com and be sure to like us on Facebook!