Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Advisor, Project Management
at CVS Health
The advisor, project management will have great communication and facilitation skills and be responsible for supporting the management of large and/or complex projects and initiatives from ideation, through approval and initiation, through execution, and delivery. Specific responsibilities include:
- Supporting analysis activities needed to identify project ideas in partnership with business stakeholders
- Understanding of ROI and financials tied to business cases and projects (one time costs, recurring costs, expected value/savings, etc)
- Ability to stand up and initiate projects from scratch with or without predefined templates
- Help identify risks/issues (even when not identified by others) and work with cross functional teams to mitigate or resolve
- Ability to effectively come up with strategies to work through project roadblocks
- Effectively document and report program and project(s) status
- Understanding of how IT projects support overarching business initiatives and ability to monitor dependencies inside and outside of the project
- Create, implement, and manage project governance structure to support escalations and senior leadership communication
5+ years of Project Management experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.