Carpenter Technology Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manufacturing Process Technician
at Carpenter Technology Corporation
Carpenter Powder Products (CPP), a division of Carpenter Technology Corporation, is one of the world’s largest suppliers of spherical gas atomized powders that are produced through air, vacuum or pressurized melting in a full range of powder distributions. CPP’s advanced powders have been used in a variety of coatings and components in aircraft engines, chemical equipment, medical devices, industrial gas turbines and food handling components in aircraft engines, chemical equipment, medical devices, industrial gas turbines and food handling components, among other demanding applications. CPP also manufactures a wide range of tool and die steels
MANUFACTURING PROCESS TECHNICIAN - Bruceton Mills, West Virginia
- Support the development of application based processing methods for existing and new alloys.
- Perform clean set-up and manufacturing activities related to melting and processing materials for production of powder metal and related products for CPP.
- Supports areas to include: furnace building, furnace support, furnace helper, atomization support, classification, packing, can loading, can welding or powder screening. Performs general shop clean up.
- Performs all other duties or projects as assigned.
High School Diploma or GED required. 2 – 3 years of experience in industrial / manufacturing industry.
- Ability to perform a variety of day to day activities in area of responsibility. Ability to prioritize and organize work to meet established deadlines. Thorough and accurate completion of required documentation. Ability to work with moderate supervision / guidance and accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Requires good written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills within in a group and supervision.
- Ability to work well with others in area/department to achieve team goals.
Carpenter Technology Company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k with company contributions as well as many other options to employees.
Carpenter Technology Corporation’s policy is to fully and effectively maintain a program of equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination for all employees, to employ affirmative action for all protected classes, and to recruit and develop the best qualified persons available regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, political affiliation or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company also will recruit, develop and provide opportunities for qualified persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Carpenter Technology Corporation (NYSE: CRS) is a leader in the development, manufacture and distribution of cast/wrought and powder metal stainless steels and specialty alloys including high temperature (iron-nickel-cobalt base), stainless, superior corrosion resistant, controlled expansion alloys, ultra high strength and implantable alloys, tool and die steels, and other specialty metals as well as cast/wrought titanium alloys. We provide materials solutions to the ever changing needs of the automotive, aerospace/ defense, energy, industrial, medical, and consumer products industries. Since it is all about innovation at Carpenter, we are continuing to grow and develop our business strategies.
Carpenter Technology Corporation offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k with company contributions as well as many other options to employees. Learn more
Carpenter Technology Corporation is committed to ensuring that its online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by emailing email@example.com. We will work to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages sent for this purpose will be considered. A response to your request may take up to 5 business days.