Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Dental Assistant
at CR Associates
Certified Dental Assistant
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Dental Assistant to join us at the Federal Correctional Institute in Beaver, WV!
CRAssociates is a healthcare management company that owns and operates healthcare clinics nationwide. We are looking for someone who can perform the job at hand as well as learn and grow alongside a terrific dental team. CRA is proud to offer its employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes PDO, 10 paid federal holidays, competitive compensation, a great work/life balance, and more!
Schedule: M-F 7:30am-4pm
- Mix and handle dental materials such as amalgam, composites, polysulfide base, silicone base rubber impression material, gypsum products, acrylics, irreversible nydrocolloid, zinc-oxide-eugenol preparation and dental cements.
- Maintain dental instruments and equipment in clean and operative condition.
- Support dental staff in providing direct patient care by applying rubber dams, removing sutures and changing periodontal and oral surgery dressings.
- Instruct patients on oral hygiene education.
- Administrative duties include: obtain medical charts, enter patient appointments and daily treatment data in the computer, track and schedule screening oral exams, make copies of all dental forms, update patient treatment lists, respond to inmate requests, process sick-call patients and answer phones.
- Order dental supplies.
- Assist with monthly chart reviews and generate memos, letters and approval of visits.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must have certification from an accredited Dental Assistant Program.
- Must hold current and valid BCLS Certification.
- Must have a minimum of one year of experience in a Dental Assistant position.
- Must have knowledge of dental anatomy, related oral anatomy, technical methods and practices of dentistry and working characteristics of dental instruments and materials sufficient to make necessary preparations and provide chair-side assistance to the dental staff.
- Must possess skill and dexterity in manipulating materials and instruments intra-orally to remove sutures, change dressings and perform radiographic work.
- MUST have a clean background and credit history
Apply today at www.crassoc.com! For more information contact Tyler Bryant at firstname.lastname@example.org
In conformity with applicable laws, CRAssociates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, or status as a disabled veteran, a Vietnam Era veteran, a veteran who has served on active duty for which a campaign badge was authorized, or a newly separated veteran.