Cabell Huntington Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
OR Sterile Tech
at Cabell Huntington Hospital
Cabell Huntington Hospital seeks a full-time O.R. Sterile Tech.
The primary purpose of an OR Sterile Tech is:
- Within the framework of the hospital and nursing service policies and procedures, the primary purpose of this position is to obtain sterile and non-sterile supplies and equipment in the OR/OR Sterile
- Complete case carts and OR procedures
- Distribute case carts
- Return unused supplies
- Restock sterilized supplies and instruments stocked in OR
In addition the individual in this position is to assist as needed in the cleaning, preparation, packing and sterilization of instruments to be used in the operating room and other duties as assigned.
To be considered, candidates must have graduated from an Accredited OR Sterile Tech program with strong preference given to those with experience and/or certification.
Candidates interviewed this role will be asked to present proof of required degrees, certificates and/or certifications at the time of the interview. Candidates unwilling or unable to provide said documentation will not be considered.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Graduation from an accredited OR Sterile Technical program required
- At least one year of direct position related experience as an OR Sterile Tech preferred