Cabell Huntington Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mobile Medical Assistant
at Cabell Huntington Hospital
Cabell Huntington Hospital seeks a full-time Mobile Medical Assistant to work in our CHH Travel Medicine Department.
The Medical Assistant position will maintain a high quality of effectiveness and will travel to Assisted Living Facilities and patients homes to collect blood-work that is ordered by the providers of CHH Home Care Medicine. They will package the blood work, fill out the appropriate paper work and transport the specimen back to Cabell Huntington Hospital for processing.
Applicants will be expected to maintain a professional demeanor and positively represent the Hospital at all times.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Collecting specimen orders for the day.
- Take Stat orders from providers throughout the day.
- Travel to collect laboratory samples.
- Prepare laboratory sample.
- Process paperwork.
- Deliver samples to the hospital lab for processing.
- Valid Driver's License required.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Certified Medical Assistant required.
- 6 months of phlebotomy experience required.
- Phlebotomy Certification preferred.