Cabell Huntington Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Cabell Huntington Hospital
Cabell Huntington Hospital is currently seeking a part-time Housekeeper who will work to ensure a clean and pleasing environment in and around all hospital departments according to established procedures.
The ideal candidate will be a customer oriented individual who thrives on teamwork by working together for a common goal by performing a wide range of housekeeping duties to maintain the hospital in a neat, orderly and sanitary condition.
Institutional housekeeping experience preferred.
The candidate will work 4 hours per day, 5 days per week.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Heavy physical effort (lift/carry up to 50 pounds).
- Prolonged, extensive or considerable standing or walking.
- Considerable reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling and crouching.
- Manual dexterity is needed to work with hands.
- Visual acuity is needed when cleaning, dusting, polishing, etc.