Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at BMC FootPrints
If you’d like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization, BMC is the company for you!
Do you have what it takes? (click here) OR check us out on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPN86QvnkfU
Manage customer accounts, promote goods and services available to customers. Provide the highest level of customer service through sales support and account management activities.
- Recommend products and/or services to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
- Follow up on incoming sales leads and establish or maintain relationships with new or existing customers.
- Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products and/or services, and explain features.
- Provide marketing/sales literature to prospective clients, take orders, and respond to customer inquiries.
- Interact with other associates, outside suppliers, and customers to ensure that orders accurately reflect the customers’ expectations and delivery schedule.
- Estimate building materials and costs from blueprints for large, complex projects. Assist other associates in making cost estimates.
- Act as a liaison between all departments to ensure follow through on customer orders.
- Initiate inquiries with current customers on current and anticipated projects and product needs.
- Correspond with site supervision and production crews to identify problems, initiate solutions. Follow up to ensure implementation.
- Has thorough knowledge of products, store operations, and ability to learn computerized point of sale software system.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding products and project information in a timely fashion.
- Prepare reports of business transactions and keep expense accounts.
- Familiar with products, store operations, and ability to learn computerized point of sale software system.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the quality improvement process and the philosophy of continuous improvement; identify and respond actively and with sensitivity to the needs of all customers; participate as a team player in all phases of the organization; and is open and responsive to change.
- Personally provide customers with knowledgeable, courteous, and prompt service at all times.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to the Company’s safety standards and enforce safety regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree in related field preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and clients.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Certificates and Licenses
- None required for this job.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Thorough knowledge of full product line and yard/store operation.
- Requires use of tact to avoid conflict in carrying out assignments, as well as exercising continuous judgment.
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet and email software.
Minimum Required Experience
- At least 3 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.