Best Buy Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Best Buy Corporation
Our Core Sales Supervisor builds quality relationships with retail consumers to provide them with relevant and memorable products, services, and technology expertise. In addition, they're responsible for partnering with cross-functional leadership teams to ensure sales merchandising, inventory and Asset Protection standards are proactively met. They also work closely with the Assistant Store Manager and General Manager to provide feedback, strategize, and execute on the overall leadership processes within the store including employee interviews, scheduling, store maintenance, and performance management.
- Creates relationships and identify customer needs while recommending appropriate solutions to drive both individual and team sales, margin, accessories and overall performance.
- Applies extensive sales experience, knowledge and expertise to act as the Subject Matter Expert in each department. This includes validating or approving product pricing, signage, availability and display functions of all ad items.
- Provides leadership to the sales staff including setting clear expectations, giving direction, mentoring, and providing development of department sales personnel.
- Contributes to the delivery of optimal customer service by recruiting, training, scheduling and retaining customer focused full-time and part-time department personnel
- Resolve complex customer issues or escalations as needed while proactively equipping line-level associates with tools on addressing customer concerns.
- 1 year of experience in leadership
- Previous experience in sales, customer service or related field
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- Associate degree or higher in business or related field
- 1+ years consumer electronics experience
- Prior experience setting retail sales goals
Address Line 1
39 R H L Blvd
Best Buy Company and its Family of Brands
Best Buy is the world’s largest multi-channel consumer electronics retailer with stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. We are the 11th largest online retailer in the U.S. and Canada, we have the number one customer loyalty program of its kind and more than 1.6 billion visitors to our websites and stores each year. Our more than 165,000 employees are committed to helping deliver the technology solutions that provide value, enabling access to people, knowledge, ideas and fun – whether online, via mobile device or in our stores.
Additional Job Information
Join our team!
While you're busy delivering on our belief of making technology work for our customers, we're working to ensure you are rewarded for your passion, energy and commitment. Our pay for performance philosophy rewards results and offers you opportunities to grow in your career and increase your earning potential.
Ready? Let's do this!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of our customers and employees, click on the apply button below. The application will take about 15 minutes to complete and if you meet the requirements, you can expect to hear from us within 24-72 hours.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter.